The main content of this Blog is to provide some websites for you and popularize some apps which are not commonly used in My Portal but are also helpful for school transfer planning for new students.
Introduction: 1. The official transfer and articulation system for California’s public colleges and universities.
2. ASSIST provides the most accurate and up-to-date information about
student transfer in California; it is the official repository of articulation agreements for California’s public colleges and universities. Articulation shows how courses completed at one college or university can be used to satisfy requirements at another.
3. ASSIST lists courses that fulfill university admission requirements, major
and general education requirements, and university graduation requirements. It also lists transferable elective courses that can be used to reach the number of units needed to transfer to a university.
4. ASSIST does not contain information about private, out-of-state, or
international colleges or universities.
Method of Application:
Academic Year: The year you will finish the requested courses to transfer.
Institution: The community college you are currently attending.
Agreements with Other Institutions: The public four-year university you would like to transfer.
4. View Agreement
5. Select your major and view your Agreement.
Introduction: 1. The UC TAP tool is designed for use by students transferring from California community colleges, including those students who are seeking a Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) with one of the six participating UC campuses.
2. As you plan and complete your college coursework, make sure to update the planner with your most current information and be sure to keep your contact information up to date.
3. The planner has three main sections for you to complete: About me, My Academic History, and My transfer plan.
4. Check the Messages section often: This is where you'll receive important reminders or other communication from either your community college or UC staff.
5. At any time, you can click "Record Review" to see all of the information you've entered.
Key filing dates and deadlines
Fall 2021: filing period September 1-October 15, 2020 - filing deadline has been extended to October 15, 2020
Spring 2022: filing period May 1-31, 2021
Fall 2022: filing period September 1-30, 2021
Winter Quarter/Spring Semester 2021: filing period July 1-31, 2020
Fall 2021: filing period November 1-30, 2020
III. Degree Work (My Portal app)
This app is not an app that we often use in our daily study, but it can
well help us summarize the credits of our playing layer and the courses
of IGETC. In this software, we can clearly see the completion status of different classes in IGETC, including the courses to be taken, the grade level, and GPA of completed courses.
Method of Application:
Click "GO TO DEGREE WORK"
Insert your student ID.